Acute Pain and Injuries
If you have a recent injury or an old injury that has increased in pain then it is best to ice the area to reduce the inflammation. Do not put the tool directly on the most painful spot straight away as that will increase your pain. Use the tool on a spot nearby that does not stir up your pain, this will still put a stretch on the sore spot and loosen up the tight tissues that caused the sore spot. A sore spot is caused by muscles that are tight and stuck together and the sore spot is the weakest part of that muscle. Putting the tool on the whole muscle addresses this underlying problem rather than just concentrating on the most painful area. This Tool stretches very strong stubborn fascia, but it is not a 5 minute job. To get lasting results you need to build up to 30 mins in one spot, multiple times per week, that way you feel the tool slowly melting through one tuff layer after another. Only move the tool to another spot when you feel it has done its job?
- Steel can be stretched so can tuff fascia! Fascia is so strong it can withstand up to 2 tons of pressure per square inch, releasing it requires strong constant pressure that this tool generates.
- We have ten times more pain and movement sensors in fascia than we do in muscle? Releasing it helps pain and movement
- Releasing Fascia can take months to show lasting change. Only 30 min sessions with the tool over time will make you successful.
5 Benefits of Myofascial Release
- Decreases Pain and Disability
- Helps you relax
- Improves Flexibility
- Accelerates Recovery after Exercise
- Makes you Happier
When To Use The Mobilization Magic Tool
Contraindications (Conditions that the tool should not be used)
|Open wound (unhealed suture site) ||Unhealed fracture ||Thrombophlebitis |
|Uncontrolled hypertension ||User intolerance/hypersensitivity ||Hematoma |
|Osteomyelitis ||Myositis ossificans ||Hemophilia |
Precautions (Seek Health Professional Advice)
|Anti-coagulant medications ||Cancer ||Varicose veins |
|Burn scars ||Acute inflammatory conditions ||Kidney dysfunction |
|Inflammatory condition secondary to infection ||Rheumatoid arthritis ||Pregnancy |
Spinal Instability like Spondylolisthesis (The Tool can be used away from the unstable segment) Nothing on this web site should be considered health advice, it is provided for informational purposes only, please see Terms & Conditions